Pages

Friday, 9 September 2011

YESTV Episodes one & two

 

I’ve been working on this project with the Youth Employability Service for a little while now so I’m proud to present to you the first two episodes of YESTV!

You might’ve read a bit about the introduction episode earlier in this blog, we thought it was finished but after going away and watching the episode later on we realised that it wasn’t at a standard we were happy with –which just proves that it’s not good to rush things! 

This introduction episode is going to be featured on the front page of the Youth Employability service Facebook page (that’s going to be like a mini website built into Facebook, flash!) It’s the video introduction to the new careers advice service that Brighton has to offer, the rest of the series is about getting some of the advice that the service has to offer out there!

:

Here’s episode two, I only had to add in the titles as the film had already been created!

This film is going to appear on one of the subpages of the mini-site, along with another film that we’re in the process of editing.

This is an on going project that I think I will work on on a regular basis, so visit again soon to see more of the latest work from this project and for a link to the official mini-site when it goes live.

No comments:

Post a Comment