Pages

Sunday, 31 July 2011

‘YES TV’ with the Youth Employability service

 

Here’s the first episode of YES TV for the Youth Employability service, it’s the introduction and will appear on the front of the YES Facebook page.

We completed this film in one day, it only took 3 people, 2 different cameras, 1 laptop with free editing software, 1 pizza (each!) and 8 hours to film, edit and export –so that’s a whole days work!

As you can see I’m the presenter of the show, this was a little different for me as I am used to being behind the camera!

As we had a strict deadline of that night I got ‘the wife’ (a.k.a Katrina Harmer) to come down and help out with the filming and editing as she also has experience in film making, this proved really handy as I could ask her to do something with the camera or on the computer whilst I prepared (or did) something else - so I might ask her to help out again one day! 

Well this was just the first episode and there has definitely been another short film planned so I will probably post episode two up here soon.

 

_MG_4675

No comments:

Post a Comment