Here’s a screenshot of my photo “Landing Magpie” on the Getty Images website.
Here’s how I became a member (or contributor as they like to call it!)
It all started a couple of weeks ago when I received a message from Flickr telling me that Getty Images was contacted by one of their customers who is interested in getting my image licensed. The message included a link that I could follow to register with Getty, so I did.
After completing the appropriate forms I had successfully registered. I was then taken to a page where the “Landing Magpie” photo was they asked me to enter some information and upload my highest quality image of the Magpie, I then had to wait until everything was checked by somebody at Getty….
A couple of days later I found that “Landing Magpie” was now available on Getty Images.
Here’s a Link to the “Landing Magpie” page on Getty Images: http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/107557204
No comments:
Post a Comment