Pages

Monday, 19 July 2010

This Morning In Brighton

Click me to see Mike's This Morning ITV set on flickr

This Morning: Just before filming This Morning: Denise Robertson & Katrina Hodge

Today I was down by Brighton Pier on the set of part of the Monday instalment of This Morning, mainly to take photos of my brother with people from the show but when the This Morning Agony Aunt Denise Robertson asked me if I would like to go over and take some photographs how could I resist!

As the "professional" photographers were arguing and pushing each other about I took some exclusive shots, the one above is of Denise Robertson and Katrina Hodge (the winner of Miss England 2009, she has also been a soldier for 6 / 7 years.)

The other photo seen above was taken just before the filming started. People in the photo include: Christopher Biggins, Sam Nixon and Mark Rhodes (I don't know the names of anybody else in this shot.)

The photos here are linked to my Flickr account where, if you like, you'll be able to see larger versions. I have more photos in my This Morning ITV Flickr set.

 

All Photos in this entry are © Michael Addison

No comments:

Post a Comment