www.facebook.com/mikeaddisonphotography
Above: A screen shot from my page on Facebook.
I have a Facebook page to promote my work further and to keep people updated from their own Facebook accounts, it's also a good way to get feedback from the public and a FREE way to promote your services.
I recommend creating a page for yourself but DO NOT upload your photography work to Facebook because by uploading you grant Facebook "a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post" - A quote taken from the Facebook terms: http://www.facebook.com/terms.php?ref=pf
(In English they can use your work in any way they like without your permission, they can even make money on it.)
To see my page visit: www.facebook.com/mikeaddisonphotography
To join my page click the Like button when on the site.
If you would like to get more viewers viewing your page feel free to connect with my page and I'll do the same back, this way we all share our followers (or whatever they're called on Facebook!) it's fair for the both of us that way.
"Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc."
No comments:
Post a Comment